Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's been awhile, but it's good due to being busy

The last couple weeks have been pretty busy between career fairs, networking talks and job interviews.

Right now as it stands I have a solid 2-3 job opportunities available in which I have interviewed for. One job I have a 3rd interview upcoming, another job I interviewed with on Tuesday and they want me to come back next week for a 2nd, and the third job I just interviewed with.

Today was an off day of sorts which allowed me to catch up with others. I am actually in the midst of aiding a Venture Capitalist on doing some Marketing Research as it relates to Social Media as it relates to one particular field in how it can be used and benefited.

Another career fair next week this time for prospective MBA's as well as a couple lunch interviews with Bentley contacts within organizations I am looking to get into.

Doing what I can in stride to survive. I just hope I don't crash and burn in the end.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment