Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 weeks Today

Can't believe it's been 2 weeks since this happened. Still in a little bit of shock. Despite all that I am still chugging along, setting up meetings and looking at opportunities. Still amazed at the support I've gotten from friends and former colleagues. Thank you all.

As for today, I am taking Kerry to the doctor for her 31 week visit and then heading to one of my former employers branches to close out my accounts there. I guess this will really mean the end of my relationship with that organization. Kind of dreading it yet looking forward to it at the same time.

Keeping my spirits up for now. Thanks to anyone who is listening.

Brian

2 comments:

  1. hang in there brian... you are very qualified and will get an amazing opportunity soon. have fun blogging too... i started my blog a year ago and it is so fun to look back at everything we did. by the time the baby comes you will be a pro at blogging!!! ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Brian,

    you and i didn't hang out much in high school, but, here is what i remember.....

    what a solid family you had, one that had a lot of reasons to be proud. no worries, you can handle this one.

    congratulations on your degree, and baby! your unemployment will undoubtedly be short - enjoy the wee one.

    sometimes the simplest things can keep me going - in the words of Dory (if you haven't seen Nemo, you will) - "just keep swimming."

    Becky (Tweedlie) Pierce

    ReplyDelete